Our call is open from 5 December '14 till 15 January '15!
To qualify for admission, you should hold a master's degree (or equivalent) in Biology, Chemistry, Life Science, or related subjects. You should have finished your studies significantly above average, and have a proven interest in chemical biology.
Students who have already started PhD work at the University of Konstanz can also apply within the first year of their studies.
How to Apply
Four steps to your application: REGISTER › LOG IN › UPLOAD › SUBMIT
1) REGISTER with our online application platform. Once you registered you will receive a confirmation email to install your personal account.
2) LOG IN to work on your application, please fill in your contact data and provide the following:
- A maximum of three PhD projects you are interested in, chosen from the list of projects and ranked by your preference
- A motivation letter (max. 500 words)
- Contact details for two academic references (please note that we will contact them during the application process ourself)
- State where the call came first to your attention.
3) UPLOAD the following documents (in English or German):
- Curriculum vitae (only accepted in chronological order)
- Copy of your bachelor's and master's degree certificates (or equivalent) incl. transcripts of records
- Proven proficiency in English (We accept tests, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, as well as tests from language schools or universities or equivalent)
4) SUBMIT your application until 15 January 2015 at the latest!
Applications are only accepted via our online application platform (https://korscb.glowbase.com/login)
|Starting Date:|| 1 April
|| 1 October
|Call for Applications||December / January||June / July|
|Deadline CfA||15 January||17 July|
|Decision Board Meeting||End of February||End of August|
|Notification until||1 March||1 September|