How to Apply
Our call is open from Dec 5, 2013 until Jan 15, 2014!
Your application (in English or German) must include:
- A maximum of three PhD projects chosen from the list of projects and ranked by your preference
- Cover letter including motivation for your application (approx. one page)
- Curriculum vitae (only accepted in chronological order!)
- Copy of your bachelor's and master's degree certificates (or equivalent) and transcripts of records
- Proven proficiency in English
- Two contact addresses of referees
Applications are only accepted as one single PDF file (find assistance here).
Please mail your application to: email@example.com
Applicants should hold a master's degree (or equivalent) in Biology, Chemistry, Life Science, or related subjects. They should have finished their studies significantly above average, and have a proven interest in Chemical Biology.
Students already embarked in PhD work at the University of Konstanz should be within the first year of their studies.
Admission to the Konstanz Research School Chemical Biology will be possible twice per year with the starting dates in April and October. The next starting date will be April 1st, 2014.