Now accepting applications for DAAD stipends!
The call is open from 25 March till 12 May 2016!
We offer stipends granted by the DAAD (Graduate School Scholarship Programme, GSSP) with individual starting dates in 2016. Candidates are selected in a multi-step process by KoRS-CB and DAAD. Please find here the CfA!
- The DAAD grants stipends to international PhD fellows up to four years.
- To qualify for admission, you should hold a master's degree (or equivalent) in Biology, Chemistry, Life Science, or related subjects.
- You should have finished your studies significantly above average, and have a proven interest in chemical biology.
- At the time of application, applicants should not have stayed more than 15 months in Germany.
- The last final exam should have taken place during the past six years.
How to Apply
Four steps to your application: REGISTER › LOG IN › UPLOAD › SUBMIT
1) REGISTER with our online application platform. Once you registered you will receive a confirmation email to install your personal account.
2) LOG IN to work on your application, please fill in your contact data and provide the following:
- A maximum of three PhD projects you are interested in, chosen from the list of projects and ranked by your preference
- A motivation letter (max. 500 words)
- Contact details for two academic references (please note that we will contact them during the application process ourself)
- State where the call came first to your attention.
3) UPLOAD the following documents (in English or German):
- Curriculum vitae (only accepted in chronological order)
- Copy of your bachelor's and master's degree certificates (or equivalent) incl. transcripts of records
- Proven proficiency in English: at least level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is required (Here you can find detailed information on acccepted certificates).
4) SUBMIT your application until 12 May 2016 at the latest!
Applications are only accepted via our online application platform (https://korscb.glowbase.com/login)
|Starting Date:|| 1 April
|| 1 October (not in 2016)
|Call for Applications||December / January||June / July|
|Deadline CfA||15 January||16 July|
|Decision Board Meeting||End of February||End of August|
|Notification not before||1 March||1 September|