To qualify for admission, you should hold a master's degree (or equivalent) in Biology, Chemistry, Life Science, or related subjects. You should have finished your studies significantly above average, and have a proven interest in chemical biology.
Students who have already started PhD work at the University of Konstanz can also apply within the first year of their studies.
How to Apply
Our call is now closed!
To prepare your application for the next call, we will request the following information and documents:
- A maximum of three PhD projects you are interested in, chosen from the list of projects and ranked by your preference
- A motivation letter (max. 500 words)
- Contact details for two academic references (please note that we will contact them during the application process ourself)
- State where the call came first to your attention.
- Curriculum vitae (only accepted in chronological order)
- Copy of your bachelor's and master's degree certificates (or equivalent) incl. transcripts of records
- Proven proficiency in English (We accept tests, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, as well as tests from language schools or universities or equivalent)
- Applications are only accepted via our online application platform (the link will be displayed here when our call is open)
|Starting Date:|| 1 April
|| 1 October
|Call for Applications||December / January||June / July|
|Deadline CfA||5 January||17 July|
|Decision Board Meeting||End of February||End of August|
|Notification until||1 March||1 September|