How to apply
The call for Ph.D. fellowships is open from June 6th until July 17th.
Please use the KoRS-CB application form.
If you are not able to open the document, please stick close to the following instructions. Your application (in English or German) must include:
- Cover letter including motivation for your application
(approx. one page, including how the call first came to your attention)
- A maximum of three PhD projects chosen from the list of projects ranked by preference
- Curriculum Vitae (only accepted in chronological order)
- Copy of Bachelor and Master certificates (or equivalent) and
transcript of records
- Proven proficiency of English
- Two contact addresses of referees
Applications are only accepted as one single pdf file.
Please send your application to the Konstanz Research School Chemical Biology via Email: email@example.com
Applicants should hold a Master's degree (or equivalent) in Biology, Chemistry, Life Science or related subjects. They should have finished their studies significantly above average, and have a proven interest in Chemical Biology.
Students already embarked in PhD work at the University of Konstanz should be within the first year of their studies.
Admission to the Konstanz Research School Chemical Biology will be possible twice per year with the starting dates in April and October. The next starting date will be October 1st, 2013.