To qualify for admission, you should hold a master's degree (or equivalent) in Biology, Chemistry, Life Science, or related subjects. You should have finished your studies significantly above average, and have a proven interest in chemical biology.
How to Apply
Our call is now closed!
To prepare your application for the next call, we will request the following information and documents:
- A maximum of three PhD projects you are interested in, and ranked by your preference
- A motivation letter (max. 500 words)
- Contact details for two academic references (please note that we will contact them during the application process ourself)
- Curriculum vitae (only accepted in chronological order)
- Copy of your bachelor's and master's degree certificates (or equivalent) incl. transcripts of records
- Proven proficiency in English: at least level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is required (Here you can find detailed information on acccepted certificates).
- Applications are only accepted via our online application platform (the link will be displayed here when our call is open)
|Starting Date:|| 1 April
|| 1 October
|Call for Applications||December / January||June / July|
|Deadline CfA||15 January||16 July|
|Decision Board Meeting||End of February||End of August|
|Notification not before||1 March||1 September|