Our next call for applications will be in June/July, for starting in October
To qualify for admission, you should hold a master's degree (or equivalent) in Biology, Chemistry, Life Science, or related subjects. You should have finished their studies significantly above average, and have a proven interest in chemical biology.
Students who have already started PhD work at the University of Konstanz can also apply within the first year of their studies.
How to Apply
Your application (in English or German) must include:
- A maximum of three PhD projects you are interested in, chosen from the list of projects and ranked by your preference
- Personal statement (approx. one page, describing you academic background, research experience, and career goals. This is a very important part of your application.)
- Curriculum vitae (only accepted in chronological order)
- Copy of your bachelor's and master's degree certificates (or equivalent) and transcripts of records
- Proven proficiency in English
- Contact details for two academic references (please note that we will contact them during the application process ourself)
Applications are only accepted as one single PDF file (to merge your documents, please find assistance here).
Please mail your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Starting Date:||April 1st||October 1st|
|Call for Applications||December / January||June / July|
|Deadline CfA||January 5||July 7|
|Decision Board Meeting||End of February||End of August|
|Notification until||March 15||September 15|