Statutes & Regulations
Good Scientific Practice
Section for Doctoral Students
- For your admission to the Konstanz Research School Chemical Biology you need to fill in the "Doctoral supervision agreement". Additionally to your main supervisor you have to choose two co-supervisors of whom one has to be from another department participating in KoRS-CB (Biology, Chemistry, Informatics).
- Register as a doctoral student at your department (Biology, Chemistry, or Informatics). Fill in the "Application of acceptance as a doctoral student", get the signatures of your supervisors, attach all neccessary forms and hand in the application at the respective department.
- With your admission as a doctoral student you are able to immatriculate as a student. Being a student has some advantages like discounts, insurance issues etc.
- At the KIM support (library main entrance) you will receive your university-e-mail-account (bring your ID and admission).
- Join one of the KoRS-CB introduction sessions. An invitation will be send to you after your admission.
- Checklist Supervision & Training (PDF, 63 KB)
- Template: 6 months report (DOCX, 50 KB)
- Feedback: 6 months report-PIs (PDF, 256 KB)
- Feedback: 6 months report-PhD (PDF, 206 KB)
- Guideline: 18 months summary (PDF, 24 KB)
- Feedback: 18 months summary-PIs (PDF, 251 KB)
- Feedback: 18 months summary-PhD (PDF, 206 KB)
- Feedback: 30 months presentation (PDF, 188 KB)
KoRS-CB Bridging Stipend
Entering the final straight
- Handing in your thesis: After writing your thesis you may apply to open up the doctoral examination procedure. Please contact the Central Examination Office four weeks before you hand in your doctoral thesis and the "Application to Open the Doctoral Examination Procedure" to check which formal requirements you still need to consider and to prevent delays. Only complete applications shall be considered. As a KoRS-CB fellow you need a confirmation of the graduate school's office that you fulfilled all the graduate school's requirements (esp. coursework, reports), just write us!
- Publishing your thesis: After your doctoral examination you need to publish your thesis within two years!
- You will also receive a certificate of membership at KoRS-CB, including a transcript with all taken courses. Please contact the KoRS-CB office.
- Also please inform the KoRS-CB office about your next activities!
Contact: Central Examination Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 7531 88-3114 (You can also drop in during our office hours 9.00-12.00, room C 401
Source: Central Examination Office, University of Konstanz (we regularly update this section, last update: 01.02.2017)
- Website of the Central Examination Board
- Antrag auf Eröffnung des Promotionsverfahren (PDF, 1 MB)
- Application for Commencement of the Doctoral Examination Procedure (PDF, 535 KB)
- Antrag auf Ausstellung der Promotionsurkunde in englischer Sprache (PDF, 39 KB)
- Request for the issuance of the doctoral certificate in English (PDF, 38 KB)
- Titelblatt Eröffnung des Promotionsverfahrens (PDF, 17 KB)
- Titlepage for application for commencement of the Doctoral Examination Procedure (PDF, 20 KB)
- Regelungen zur Veröffentlichung der Dissertation (PDF, 108 KB)
- Provisions for the publication of the doctoral thesis (PDF, 42 KB)
- Formular Veröffentlichung der Dissertation (PDF, 19 KB)
- Form Publication of the doctoral thesis (PDF, 469 KB)
- Titelblatt Veröffentlichung der Dissertation (PDF, 17 KB)
- Titlepage for publishing the doctoral thesis (PDF, 19 KB)